Students may purchase textbooks, supplies, and other items from the Aquinas College Virtual Bookstore.
For assistance with orders, please contact:
(615) 297–7545, ext. 437
You can request a book voucher before refunds are processed if you have paid in full and have a credit balance on your account. Call or email the Office of Financial Aid to request a book voucher.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR TEXTBOOKS ONLINE:
- Go to: http://aquinascollege.edu
- Click on “Bookstore” tab at very top of page.
- Click on “Shop by Course”
- Find the course(s) you are taking and click on button to left of each one.
- At lower bottom, click on “Submit Selections”
- The next page will show you the book(s) you need – title, edition, author, etc.- and price. You may then order your books there and they will arrive at your home or the mailing address you choose.
You can pay through our eCampus website with credit or debit card or send them a check or money order. If you have ample financial aid and wish to use part of it for books, you must email or call the Office of Financial Aid first and notify them, so they can input data to the virtual bookstore website for you. Then you may go to the website and order. If you will be using your financial aid credit, your logon information is below.
* FINANCIAL AID CREDITS ARE FOR BOOKS AND CLASSROOM RELATED SUPPLIES ONLY. ANY OTHER PURCHASES WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
From the checkout screen please enter your login information under the RETURNING CUSTOMER login. The Financial Aid Office will set up your account for you.
Logon: YOUR aquinascollege.edu email address
Password: LAST FOUR of SSN