Dual Enrollment Program
Aquinas College offers juniors and seniors in high school an opportunity to take college courses at a reduced tuition rate. Scholarships are awarded to dual enrollment students who decide to pursue a degree at Aquinas College upon high school graduation.
Known for its outstanding faculty and deep commitment to undergraduate teaching, Aquinas College offers an intensive, enriching program for academically talented high school students. We provide a stimulating and challenging intellectual environment permeated with faith. Our dual enrollment students can expect to learn at a high level, receive personal attention from our renowned faculty, make lasting friendships and have a lot of fun.
Forms & Requirements
- Dual Enrollment Admission Requirements
- Dual Enrollment Application (105 kB PDF)
- Dual Enrollment Information Sheet (265 kB PDF)
- Learn in a small, Christ-centered environment.
- Receive a $1,000 scholarship should you decide to enroll in Aquinas College upon graduation from high school.
- Take college credit at a reduced tuition.
- State grants exist for dual enrollment students.
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- Introduction to Psychology
- College Algebra
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Sociology
- General Biology
- Elementary French
- Elementary Spanish
- Western Civilization
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Introduction to Christian Beliefs