Information for Parents
Make yourself at home. At Aquinas College, we want to make you and your student feel like part of the family. This transition is important to us, and we are committed to making it as smooth as it can be.
This page is for you. We want you to be kept informed of important information, dates and resources.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you!
- Admissions Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Contact the Admissions Office
- Take a Tour of the Aquinas Campus
- Institutional Scholarships
- Contact the Financial Aid Office
- Tuition and Fees
- Contact the Business Office
- Request a Transcript
- FERPA Guidelines
- Contact the Office of the Registrar
- Visit the Aquinas Library
- Visit the Aquinas Bookstore
- ACCESS – New Student Advisement & Registration
- Student Organizations
- Contact the Office of Student Affairs
- Student Learning Services
- Directions to Aquinas College