Larry Crain, A.S. ’74 was admitted to Aquinas in 1972 at age sixteen. He graduated Vanderbilt University in 1976 and then completed his law degree in 1980. He has pursued a career in religious liberty and constitutional law, working with national public interest law firms in Washington, D.C. and representing individuals persecuted for their Christian faith in over 26 states. He has taught graduate courses on constitutional law for seminaries and at the University of Strasbourg, Germany. Larry says of his experience at Aquinas, “It has been an exciting and rewarding career and I am thankful to the sisters at Aquinas for instilling enduring convictions and values during my early adult years.”
Jackson Taylor, A.S.N. ’96 was recently promoted to Lead Nursing Supervisor at High Point Health Systems in Gallatin.
Susan (Ogle) Smith, A.S.N. ‘05 went on to MTSU to complete her B.S.N. and eventually her M.S.N. in Clinical Informatics. After graduating from Aquinas, she worked at Saint Thomas as an R.N. in the Emergency Department for nine years before taking her current job at LifePoint Health. Susan recently was promoted to Senior Director, Case Management Clinical Informatics. She is married with a son (10) and a daughter (8). Susan observed, “I loved the nursing program at Aquinas. I can proudly say that program trains the best nurses!”
Thomas Harrison, A.S.N. ’06 moved to Chicago after graduation and worked in a Level-I adult and pediatric trauma emergency room. He now lives in Cleveland, Ohio where he works in the heart and lung transplant cardio-thoracic intensive care unit at Cleveland Clinic Hospital. He received his B.S.N. from Ohio University and is married with two daughters.
Margaret Fox, A.S.N. ’07 received her B.S.N. from Aquinas in 2015 and currently works as an R.N. at the Nashville VA Medical Center.
Cara (Bergthold) Harrison, A.S.N. ‘07 writes, “I got married to a wonderful man named Paul and my sister, Cali, gave me my first niece, Eden—much rejoicing all around!”
- Walter Ambrogi, friend of the campus, on September 5.
- Grace Ward Hall, friend of the campus, on September 17.
- Madelyn Bonds, mother of staff member Joyce Wall, on September 22.
- John Evans, father-in-law of faculty member Barbara Evans, on October 7.
- Anthony Urbanczyk, father of Dr. Aaron Urbanczyk, Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences, on October 8.
- Patrick Carter, father of Aquinas student Jacob Carter, on October 14.
- Mary Ruth Shell, friend of the campus, on November 3.
- John Shea, friend of the campus, on December 10.
- Marie Amos, mother of faculty member Katherine Haynes, on January 4.
- Father Philip Breen, friend of the campus, on February 29.
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.