The Office of Student Affairs has just put up the annual Christmas Wish Tree benefiting Catholic Charities.
Take a star from the tree and make a child’s Christmas bright!
Each star represents a child who may not have a Christmas without help. Please take a Star from the tree and sign it out in Student Affairs. Purchase two to five gifts for the Star and bring them back to Student Affairs by Friday, December 6.
Short of money? Consider teaming up with a friend to make a child’s Christmas wishes come true.
- Please record your Star’s number on the list in Student Affairs.
- Bring the gifts (wrapped or unwrapped and bagged) into Student Affairs by Friday, December 6.
- Clearly mark each gift with the Star’s number.
- Each bag should contain gifts for only one Star.
- Please refer any questions to Suzette Telli, Director of Student Affairs, at (615) 297-7545 x436 or email@example.com.