This event has passed.
Sign up for the semi-annual King of Ping Pong table tennis tournament on Monday and Tuesday (November 25 and 26) on the Student Lounge door. There is no fee to participate.
The tournament will begin in the Student Lounge on Monday, December 2nd and end Thursday, December 5th. We must end by Thursday because of finals week.
- Be fair and charitable towards your opponent.
- Players have been seeded randomly. If you are unfamiliar with your opponent, student affairs will have his/her contact information. It is up to the players to make sure all games are completed within the allotted time.
- All first round games must be completed on Monday, second round games on Tuesday, third round games on Wednesday, and the championship on Thursday. Any game not completed by 10 p.m. On the scheduled day will be considered a forfeit.
- All games should have at least one witness present to rule on disputed points. Final authority for resolving disputes lies with the director of student affairs.
- All games will be preceded by a five minute warm-up period.
- The first, second and third rounds will consist of one game each, played until the first player reaches 21 points. The semifinal and championship rounds will consist of three games each played to 21 points, with the winner of two games out of the three advancing.
- You must win by two points. Play will continue beyond 21 points if necessary until one player has a two point advantage.
- All semifinalists will receive a trophy. The tournament winner will receive a championship trophy.