Completion of an ACCESS (Aquinas College Cares about Every Student’s Success) Day is required for all new students. Here is what you can expect at an ACCESS day:
- Receive an introduction to the college
- Meet with a faculty advisor in your program of study
- Register for classes
- Complete writing and critical thinking assessments
- Get assigned a parking permit (please bring your license number and car information)
- A mini-tour of the campus (remember to dress casually)
- Breakfast snacks and lunch
Make sure you read through the student handbook before your ACCESS day. You will be asked to sign a statement that you have read and understand the policies and provisions listed in the Handbook.
- Student Handbook 2013-14 (932 kB PDF)
Please click on the link below to print off a parking permit valid for your ACCESS day, to be displayed on the dashboard of your car.
- ACCESS Day Parking Pass (557 kB PDF)
Any student with physical limitations or specific questions about ACCESS should contact the Director of Student Affairs at (615) 297-7545 x 436.