Aquinas College’s Siena Hall Conference Center on The Dominican Campus is a 42,000 square foot building offering multiple gathering spaces, fifty bedrooms, kitchen/dining spaces, and countless other amenities. Located a quick 10 minutes from downtown Nashville, Siena Hall is the ideal location for your non-profit’s next conference, retreat, or workshop.
Siena Hall Accommodations include:
All numbers are approximate estimate
- Main floor lounge – accommodates 50 people; can be used for registration, presentations, receptions, or other purposes
- Main floor board room – accommodates 12 people; features large meeting table and flatscreen television for presentations or videoconferencing
- Main floor kitchenette– full kitchenette with adjacent mini-lounge
- Main floor mini-lounge – accommodates 6 people, adjacent to kitchenette
- Main floor kitchen – fully functional kitchen for larger catering services
- Second floor classroom – accommodates 20 people; tables can be arranged for presentations, lectures, and classes.
- Second floor lounge – accommodates 16 people; adjacent to second floor classroom, provides space for small group meetings or down time
- Third floor conference room – accommodates 35 people seated at tables (accommodates 50 if tables are removed); ideal for classes, presentations
- Third floor kitchenette
- Third floor patio – accommodates 30 people
- Third floor oratory – accommodates 20 people; provides a place of prayer for guests. With advance notice, arrangements can be made for the Blessed Sacrament to be present throughout the event.
- Third floor lounge – accommodates 16 people
- Third floor dining room – accommodates 50 people; space for meals, ideal for buffet style dining. Windows look out on a field, with St. Thomas Hospital in the background – deer and other wildlife can often be seen in this grassy area.
- Commercial laundry area
- Bedrooms – Spacious bedrooms each have two twin beds, two desks with chairs, dressers, storage cabinets, linens, towels, and in-room temperature controlled AC/Heat. Shared jack-and-jill suite bathrooms have toilet, shower, and two sinks.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.