Applying for Financial Aid
How Do I Apply for Financial Aid?
Once you have applied for admission to the College, you may also apply for financial assistance by completing these steps:
Complete the Application for Institutional Financial Aid.
- Download the pdf, 2021-2022 Financial Aid Application.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Open the file on your computer and type in your information.
- Save the completed form again on your computer.
- Email the completed form to the Office of Student Accounts/Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a confirmation email. If you do not, please call Cynthia Piana at (615) 297-7545 x257.
Once you have been admitted to Aquinas College and you have submitted a financial aid application, an award letter will be mailed to you. Your award letter will indicate all the types of scholarships for which you are eligible. You may accept your scholarship by returning the letter with your signature.