Aquinas College welcomes all students regardless of race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion, sex, age or handicap. This non-discriminatory policy and practice extends to all education programs and activities conducted by Aquinas College.
Undergraduate Application Process
- Fill out the Online Application. (Please be sure you are using Internet Explorer 9 or later, Safari 4 or later, or Firefox 5.x or later)
- Request your transcripts and ACT/SAT scores to be sent to Aquinas College. We will need official copies of these documents! Our ACT code is 3942 and our SAT code is 7318. You can leave these blank on your application if you wish.
- First time freshman under the age of 21, please be sure that you and your school counselor complete the Secondary School Report Form
If you are applying for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program, we will also need two (2) letters of recommendation and a 500 word essay. Please see our Bachelor of Science in Nursing Information Sheet for more details.
Graduate Application Process
1. Complete the Application for Graduate Studies. (Please be sure you are using Internet Explorer 9 or later, Safari 4 or later, or Firefox 5.x or later)
2. Complete the Application Addendum
If you have any questions, please call us at (615) 279-3888 or from outside the Nashville area at (800) 649-9956.