Undergraduate Application Process
- Fill out the Online Application. (Please be sure you are using Internet Explorer 9 or later, Safari 4 or later, or Firefox 5.x or later)
- We no longer charge an application fee – it is free!
- Request your transcripts and ACT/SAT scores to be sent to Aquinas College. Our ACT code is 3942 and our SAT code is 7318.
- High School Seniors, please be sure that you and your school counselor complete the Secondary School Report Form,
- To apply for on-campus housing, please print out, complete, and mail the Residential Life Application, along with a $200 check for your housing deposit.
- Complete and submit your Health Forms.
Graduate Studies Applications
If you have any questions, please call us at (615) 279-3888 or from outside the Nashville area at (800) 649-9956.