As an alumnus, you are a very important part of Aquinas College’s history. Aquinas alumni provide crucial support through their advocacy of the College, volunteerism, and their charitable contributions.
How to Get Involved
For any of the opportunities listed below, please contact Rachel Leach Hudson, Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 383-3230 ext. 492.
- Mentor students, help new students make the transition from college to the workplace.
- Inform the Alumni Association on internships in your workplace or possible positions.
- Aquinas Gold- Graduates Of the Last Decade, help plan events for alumni who graduated from Aquinas in the last ten years.
- Serve as a classroom speaker to give real world advice to current students.
- Share your news. Forward your promotions, awards, achievements marriages, births, deaths, etc. Submit a class note online.
- Get Social. Join the conversation follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Tag us and mention us for chances at special Aquinas College alumni gear!
- Volunteer. Join the Alumni Association as we partner with Room In The Inn. Serve meals to the homeless, instruct a G.E.D. course, or get artistic at Aquinas College’s Hope Anchors art therapy course.
- Donate. Can’t give time or talent? Consider making a donation.