The Center for Evangelization and Catechesis at Aquinas College supports the work of catechists and leaders by providing workshops, retreats, and directed study of the Catholic Faith. Rooted in the Dominican charism of contemplative study and preaching, the Center trains parents, teachers, and parish volunteers in an approach to catechesis that engages both the mind and heart.
- The Aquinas College Catechist Formation Program, six courses offered either through live training sessions or online
- Outreach and support to catechists where invited to give training, workshops and conferences at the school, parish, or diocesan level
- Praying as a Family workshops to assist families in bringing Christ into their homes and family lives
- Virtues in Practice Program in-services for schools wishing to implement this free online K-8 curriculum for forming students in the virtues
- Webinars on catechetical topics for catechetical leaders, catechists, teachers, and parents
The staff of the Center for Evangelization and Catechesis are available to give presentations or host a variety of trainings, workshops, and conferences. The Center periodically hosts training sessions and workshops at Aquinas College. Staff are also available to give workshops and talks for school faculty and religious education catechists, or at retreats and conferences nationally.
We welcome a conversation with you to consider how the Center for Evangelization and Catechesis can meet your needs.